MINI CINNAMON ROLL CHEESECAKES – KETO RECIPE


Looking for a fun mini cheesecake recipe? These little keto cinnamon roll cheesecakes are simple to make and totally delicious! And the particular person servings permit for ideally suited portion control. Now with an instructional video so that you spot simply how simple those low carb mini cheesecakes are to make. This publish is sponsored via Bob’s Red Mill.



Ingredients
Crust

  • 1/2 cup almond flour
  • 2 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 2 tbsp melted butter

Cheesecake Filling

  • 6 ounces cream cheese softened
  • 5 tbsp Swerve Sweetener divided
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 giant egg
  • 2 tsp cinnamon

Frosting
  • 1 tbsp butter softened
  • 3 tbsp confectioners Swerve Sweetener
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 tsp heavy cream

Instructions
Crust:

  • Preheat the oven to 325F and line a muffin pan with 6 parchment or silicone liners.
  • In a medium bowl, whisk collectively the almond flour, sweetener and cinnamon. Stir within the melted butter till the combination starts to clump together.
  • Divide amongst the keen muffin cups and press firmly into the bottom. Bake 7 minutes, then take away and let cool whereas getting ready the filling.
Cheesecake Filling:
  • Reduce oven temperature to 300F. In an enormous bowl, beat the cream cheese and 3 tablespoons of the sweetener collectively till smooth. Beat within the sour cream, vanilla and egg till effectively combined.
  • In a small bowl, whisk collectively the last 2 tablespoons sweetener and the cinnamon.
  • Dollop about 3/4 tbsp of the cream cheese combination into every of the muffin cups and sprinkle with just a bit of the cinnamon mixture. Repeat 2 extra times. If you've got any leftover cinnamon "sugar", reserve to sprinkle on after the cheesecakes are baked.
  • Bake 15 to 17 minutes, till largely set but centres jiggle slightly. Turn off the oven and allow them to stay internal for 5 extra minutes, then take away and let cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at the very least 2 hours till set.

Frosting:

  • In a medium bowl, beat butter with powdered sweetener till effectively combined. Beat in vanilla extract and heavy cream.
  • Transfer to a small ziplock bag and snip the corner. Drizzle decoratively over the chilled cheesecakes.





This keto cinnamon roll cheesecake was impressed via anything I saw on Pinterest recently.

I understand I actually have stated this earlier than but I get no cease of concept from my fellow meals bloggers and recipe writers. While a few of my recipes spring from the deep darkish depths of my very own fevered brain, extra typically than not, I am impressed via a recipe any one has finished already.

Because I see so many extraordinary and delicious dishes that I desire to make myself. Or rather, that I desire to make OVER. Chances are nice that the recipes that seize my eye are decadent, sugar-filled creations from excessive carb dessert bloggers or recipe magazines.

Chances are quite nice that those people have via no means used almond flour and don’t have any clue what erythritol is. Although with the latest popularity of the keto diet, possibly they have. And possibly they're intrigued. And those mini cheesecake are the ideally suited approach to win them over.



MINI CHEESECAKES FOR PORTION CONTROL
Mini cheesecakes truly are the ideally suited size. They are ridiculously cute, for one thing. A giant cheesecake is all effectively and good, they usually style the same, but everything in miniature is simply in some way extra appealing.

I’ve been requested via much of readers for extra mini keto dessert recipes. Many of those readers dwell on my own or with merely a considerable other, or typically they're the merely 1 of their family following a keto diet.

So they simply don’t desire an enormous cheesecake putting around, offering temptation. Because let’s be real… even when it’s keto and sugar-free, it’s nonetheless delicious and temping. And consuming a complete giant cheesecake in a single sitting is not any longer going to be low carb.

So mini cakes supply us all with ideally suited portion control. This mini cheesecake recipes makes merely 6. They also freeze effectively so if it’s simply you, you'll be able to wrap them up individually and sock them away, capable to be eaten every time that yearning strikes.



CINNAMON ROLL CHEESECAKE INSPIRATION
But those candy little low carb cheesecakes are totally a replica of any one else’s work, albeit made with very unique ingredients. I spotted some beautiful Mini Cinnamon Roll Cheesecakes on Life Love and Sugar and I stored them for a destiny craving.

And that destiny yearning occurred to be a couple of weeks ago, so I pulled them up in Pinterest and got to work. Of course I needed to swap the crust and use my trusty go-to Bob’s Red Mill Super Fine Almond Flour.

And the sweetener went from sugar to “non-sugar” – maybe I actually have to name my weblog Life Love and No Sugar? I performed with the quantities of the unique foods as well, till the fillings and toppings appeared proper to me.

Oh and I merely made a half batch, so that it’s just a bit extra manageable. You can at all times double it within the event you assume you would like more. Or triple it. Or quadruple it. Once you style those low carb cinnamon roll cheesecakes, you may desire to preserve them round all. the. time.



These mini keto cheesecakes totally surpassed my expectations. They have been agency but creamy and had a beautiful cinnamon “sugar” flavour. They truly did style like cinnamon rolls in cheesecake form.

They held up effectively too. I had NULL leftover as we headed out to seize a flight to Toronto, so I popped them suitable into a tupperware and caught them in my bag. They made a delicious aircraft deal with for my husband and me, and helped preserve me from succumbing to unique not-so-healthy choices.

They freeze very effectively so within the event you desire to do just a bit meal planning, this recipe is perfect!



LihatTutupKomentar