THE BEST CROCKPOT HAWAIIAN CHICKEN RECIPE


Inside: This sluggish cooker crockpot Hawaiian Chicken recipe has basically 3 meals and is tremendous simple to make.


When it involves making dinner, I LOVE to make use of my crockpot. With after-school sports ramping up once more quickly it's simply so good to recognize that dinner is equipped to pass and I don’t should spend valuable time within the kitchen throughout these after faculty hours. I even have a Hamilton Beach Crock Pot and I love it!  It is proper for feeding a household of 4 and we all the time have leftovers whilst I make this crockpot Hawaiian chook recipe so should you've got a greater household it could work properly too.



Ingredients

  • 4-6 boneless skinless chook breasts
  • 1 can 8 oz. beaten pineapple, drained
  • 1 bottle 16 ounces fish fry sauce
Instructions
  • Place chook in a greased 3.5-5 quart crock pot
  • Combine tired pineapple and BBQ sauce in a bowl and pour over meat
  • Cook on excessive warmth for 3-4 hours or on low warmth for 6-8 hours
  • Serve over rice


We’ve got a moderate destroy this winter with the sports but within the subsequent month, we might be once more to the loopy regimen of soccer, Girl Scouts and operating club. My son has also told me that he needs to play t-ball, hockey, take karate AND organ lessons.  Yes, ORGAN. I’m all about having well-rounded children but anything has got to give. I restrict it to NULL sports at a time per baby so he’s got a few decisions to make. At least I don’t should fear about dinner on these loopy busy nights whilst I make this Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken recipe.




Other than that, nothing else is had to get pleasure from this Hawaiian chick crockpot recipe, until a crockpot and an empty belly of course!


LihatTutupKomentar